When you browse the METAPACK website (METAPACK.FR) and complete a contact form, METAPACK is required to process personal data about you.
METAPACK complies in this context with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (the “RGPD”) (together the ” Applicable Regulations “).
METAPACK also uses “audience cookies” as part of the platform’s operation. Please refer to the “Cookie management” section.
For more general information on the protection of personal data, please consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL): https://www.cnil.fr.
- Data controller, data and recipients
METAPACK, SAS, registered under the number 41990746400046 with registered office at 113 BD HAUSSMANN 75008 PARIS acts as data controller.
When you access and browse the Site, METAPACK collects and processes personal data about you, in particular when you fill in the online contact form on the Site.
The data collected is intended exclusively for the people in charge of communication, the organization of events and all initiatives that reinforce the work relating to the prevention of risks of damage to people and structures within METAPACK.
Companies entrusted by METAPACK with the provision of technical services related to the operation of the site may be required to process such data on behalf of the observatory, it being understood that these companies are contractually bound to protect all personal data transmitted to them in this context.
- Purposes of processing and legal basis
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
– respond to your requests made via the contact form,
– to send you newsletters, invitations to events and other similar communications,
– to inform you of initiatives to step up work on preventing risks of damage to people and structures, and to
– to improve the operation of the Site.
This processing is carried out on the basis of METAPACK’s legitimate interests.
- Your rights
You may exercise, under the conditions and within the limits provided for by the Applicable Regulations, the following rights in respect of your personal data:
– right of access: you can ask METAPACK to communicate to you the personal data concerning you that it holds;
– right of rectification: you can ask METAPACK to rectify inaccurate information about you;
– right to object: you may object at any time to the processing of your data, for reasons relating to your particular situation;
– right to erasure (or right to be forgotten): you may request METAPACK to proceed with the erasure of data for the reasons set out in the Applicable Regulations;
– right to restrict processing: you may ask METAPACK to restrict processing on the grounds set out in the Applicable Regulations;
– the right to define your directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
Your contact data is kept for a period of three years from the end of the year in which it was collected.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send the corresponding request to METAPACK by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, accompanied by a copy of your identity card.
In some cases, METAPACK may not respond favorably to your request. If the situation arises, METAPACK will inform you of the reason(s) for the refusal.
In any event, you may lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) in France).